We are the world’s oldest and leading organization dedicated to voice medicine, science, and education. The Voice Foundation is committed to enhancing the gift of vocal communication through:
- Research to advance the diagnosis and treatment of vocal problems, including non-surgical techniques;
- Sponsoring an annual, international symposium;
- Publishing and distributing professional and scientific publications and video teaching materials;
- Awarding research grants and fellowships;
- Publishing a newsletter for the lay public;
- Disseminating information through the media to raise awareness of voice care.